My Kristen is adorable.
Sorry to be one of those guys, but this is an email she sent me:
Hey. It’s Summer. We should do things. That are fun.
1. Picking some sort of fruit and then making jam with that fruit. Or eat the fruit we picked and then buy fruit to make some sort of jam with. I want to pick fruit. I want to make jam. If they go hand in hand then great, but if not… we should still do both of the things.
2. Kayaking – This will be great because you can see me in my prime sportiness. Which is amazing. You won’t believe how great I am, guaranteed. I’m totally not nervous about this at all. Hahaha. Haha. Ha.
3. Tractor Shows. Nuff said.
4. Camping with friends. Obviously. Also, campfires. Boom. Roasted. Like a marshmallow. Which we will hopefully be having as well when we are taking part in the camping.
5. Beer tour. This MIGHT have to change to being with Nick and Josh. As Eliza is now pregnant. I don’t remember if I told you that or not.
6. JAM OUT.
7. Karaoke. I’ll sing something if you sing something. Or…. Wait for it….. We could sing something together!! MIND EXPLOSION!!!
8. You know what we should do? We should see a musical. Maybe Frog and Toad – The Sequel: Fifteen Years Later and Still Sledding. Or a real one – because I feel like that would be fun. That might be a fall activity though. We’ll keep it on the back burner for now. At either your apartment or mine. I never use those burners anyway.
9. Picnic with our families. Because we like seeing our family from time to time too. I guess we can share some of our awesomeness with them.
10. Oh yeah… Remember that time we wanted to go rock climbing? We should do that too!! Because this upper body strength I have isn’t doing a thing just sitting here looking pretty in my cubicle.
11. Oh and two of our friends are moving. So we’ll probably help with that.
12. Also, we should finish Sherlock. And start Friends. That’ll keep us preoccupied.